Experienced Legal Guidance For Families And Businesses
There are many reasons why individuals, families, businesses and associations contact our law firm for help. Some need to establish a will or trust to ensure their final wishes will be respected at the time of their death. Many are family members who have recently lost a loved one and need help navigating the complex probate process. And others are board members of a homeowner association who need guidance addressing the legal issues of their condo or housing group.
Different Legal Issues, The Same Dedicated Representation
While the legal needs may differ, one thing remains the same — our commitment to providing skilled legal representation and personal attention to each client.
We are ready to help you address a range of legal issues, including those surrounding:
- Estate planning: If you are looking for a Miramar Beach estate law attorney, our law firm is ready to help you identify options in wills, trusts, living wills/advanced medical directives, powers of attorney and guardianships.
- Wills and trusts: Our legal team creates and advises upon a variety of wills and trusts, from the simple to the complex.
- Probate: After the death of a family member, attorney Wyrough helps you navigate the probate process with sensitivity, skill and compassion.
- Homeowner associations: Attorney Wyrough is available to help homeowner associations and boards with one-time legal needs or can advise on an ongoing retainer basis.
- Real estate litigation: When real estate transactions turn into legal disputes, our law firm is prepared to protect your individual and business rights. We handle a variety of real estate litigation matters, including issues regarding breach of contract, eminent domain and title disputes.
- Business law: We help business owners with proper entity selection and the legal formation of their companies, ensuring their interests are protected now and into the future.
Contact Our Walton County Estate Administration Lawyer
When you face an important legal issue, our Florida law firm will provide the skilled representation and supportive service you deserve.
Contact us today at 850-260-0875 for a free initial consultation with a Miramar Beach attorney.
The Hallmark of Our Practice: Trusted advice, personal service